Five Tips To Increase Your Sales
1. You could end your ad copy with a discounted price. Just list your regular price and then offer a discounted price off the order 'right now'. You could also offer a rebate that takes effect instantly. For example, you could say, "Instead of paying $99, you could order now and get an instant rebate of $20 - you only pay $79!"
2. You could end your ad copy with a free sample or trial of your product. If your ad didn't attract them to buy, maybe a free sample or trial would. If you were selling an e-book, you could give them a free sample at the end of your ad copy. For example, you could say, "If you're still not sure about ordering, download a FREE sample chapter!"
3. Use a "P. S." at the end of your ad copy. This is where you either want to repeat a strong benefit or use a strong close, like a free bonus. For example, "P. S. You can get (product), worth over ($), for the low price of ($)!" Another example, "P. S. I can not guarantee the (No.) bonuses will be here tomorrow!"
4. Make your visitors curious about your product by telling them they need to sign up to get into a password protected site to read the rest of the ad. This will give your product extra perceived value because it is so well guarded. Just like a diamond in a bank vault.
5. Motivate people to buy your product. Tell them positive things. For example, you could say, "You can now reach your goals and change your life if you buy our product." If you come across positive in your ad copy, they will become positive about reaching their goals using your product.
Ed Hammen is the owner of a couple of websites that provides valuable information on how to retire early by using your computer in the comfort of your own home.